Sunday, September 9, 2012

quelle nuit putain .....


WAFN  - WOW!     WHAT A FUCKIN NIGHT!

 
Last night was “commando” night at the swingers club we frequent.  Yes, of course my hubby went commando, however I was dragging along “Aunt Flo” so my “who who “was covered – no one was going down below unless they wanted to floss their teeth with my tampon string – I know …gross…but its life!

I have to say there are nights we walk into the club and don’t know a sole, nor do we meet anyone – we just go up to one of the playrooms and do the nasty together which is always a guaranteed O…more like a hell of a lot of O’s!!!   Oh hell yes! Then there are those night like last night – WAFN!!!!!!

We had been invited to join in with another couple (who are a hoot in & out of the sack), they had a planned play date with another couple, but could always fit us in…so to speak LOL.  So…we called another set of friends  whom  hubby likes to do the lady…over and over and over …..she seems to be up for it  hehe…..she is HOT!  I have done her….which that is an awesome story for another time…..but let’s just say I am the best she has ever had!!!!!  LOL ……just sayin.

Ya know there are those times when if you really want something you just have to ask for it & accept the answer….well… I am somewhat of a voyeur – yes its true….I will admit it!  Well  we met a hot couple a few months back, not long after meeting them I told both of them I really wanted to watch them “do it”….have sex, fuck, whatever.  They just laughed me off…..so my little brain started thinking & I thought I would soooooo do a threesome with them!  …just saying.  So I ask & they said YES!  Yippee!!!

I have to tell you for as worldly and sexual as I think I am, I have never been in a threesome with another couple….matter of fact I don’t know if I have ever been in a threesome with two guys…..hmmmm…I am gonna have to work on that!   I didn’t really know what to expect or what I should or could do.  The lady is not really into chick, so I wasn’t sure what she would allow me to do………let me put it out there  - I am a lady who loves the ladies….I can eat pussy with the best of them…have been known to put a few men to shame…just sayin
 

After being somewhat sociable I got the wink & the nod and I knew the party was gonna start.  The tree of us headed up to the playrooms.   Really if you think about it  - it wasn’t a threesome…its was more like a 2.5some due to Aunt Flo hanging out below…I only think I took off was my shoes (great shoes by the way!) and a top…… I just kinda sat back to see how this would play out.

Like I said they are a very sexy couple, I had been with the fella  & enjoyed him thoroughly – so I knew this was going to be hot!  I watch a married couple enjoy each other’s bodies, the way his hand gently glided over her smooth, the sounds of her moaning while he fingers her – I could hear her enjoyment in her moans. I watched as his soft touch turned to hard & fast as if he could read her every move to know exactly what & how she wanted to be pleasured.


I watched as he licked her pussy, while playing with her gorgeous tits.  The expression on her face as she experienced the many stages of foreplay & orgasm amazed me, I have never really watch another person’s expressive enjoyment  -  the way her fingers tightened  & flexed as he fit the right spots, & the sound of her breathing , and moaning as she came over & over.   I went into this thinking it was going to be a somewhat of a sexual pleasurable free for all – lack of a better description…..however it was so much more,  I was truly moved by the connection this couple shared. You could feel the intensity of their relationship. I felt like I was intruding their the passion for each other; as if I was an invasion, can’t really say I was a distraction – I sucked some dick & some boobies – for the most part I just watched.


Isn’t it crazy that we go into something for one reason or another & come of out if with a completely different perspective?  Not sure if the three of us will ever do it again – I do know they are an awesome, sensual couple who are hot as hell!  I thank them both for allowing me a glimpse into their world.

 

Time to get back to the party……

At the bar area a couple of our friends had gathered & of course we welcomed and “newbies” …especially the ones that didn’t scare away easily….there have been a few.LOL  We only bite the first time….except for me I bite all the fuckin time…just sayin.
 

To make a long story short of small gathering of 6 soon turned to a gathering of 20 plus drunken over sexed people who just wanna have fun!  And we did!   In a wicked bad way!  Our night included a gal laying on the table while I sucked one of her boobies and yes I rubber her clit while her hubby fingered her till she squirted….I don’t mean just a little…this chick and squirt a stream across the room – no joke…..if you are gonna muff dive with this chick ya better bring some goggles & a snorkel!  Talk about bringing in the crowd..lol

After the water works were over I found myself with a cat of nine tails (red leather to boot) in my hand and lets sat on some mighty fine bare asses….damn!   I mean DAMN!!!!   …just sayin    Before I knew it there were 6 guys naked on the bar top while six women (myself included) sucked their dicks.  Every few minutes or so someone would  yell switch and all the gals would rotate to the dick to their right…..I made it almost all the way around to the end….however I did cheap a little….I was enjoying on falla’s dick a little longer than allowed – but what the hell – I am a rule bender  (notice I did not say rule breaker)  He was cute & he had a very nice dick that fit in my mouth perfect…..I should have gotten his name…just sayin  lol

One of the guys had a huge did – way bigger than my mouth could handle – I did my best – not sure my best was good enough….maybe someday I can try it again….and again at least until I get it right.  He did have a nice one – he told me did – but then don’t all guys think they have nice ones?  The question is – does he know how to use it?  I am thinking I may just want to find out for myself….a time or two  hehehe
 

As the evening starts to wind down & the crowd seems to be getting smaller I noticed a couple of newbie couples at the bar – hmmmm……well I decided to work my way over  to introduce myself & my gang.  Lol   What fun!   Is there anything better than the sight of a bald shinny head between your legs?  I think not – but since Aunt Flo was with me I had to behave….but I will let you know…just saying. 

Again….WAFN!!!!.........just sayin

No comments:

Post a Comment